Normalmente respondemos en un plazo de un día
THE PLACE TO BE
We are on a mission! Keyrus is a key player in consulting and technology specialised in Data & Analytics, AI & Machine Learning and Digital Transformation with clients in more than 20 countries in 4 continents.
For our Keyrus Life Science (KLS) department we are now looking for a Statistical Programmer to join our team - Medium & Senior levels.
The Statistical Programmer we're looking for would be responsible for the following:
- Creation and validation of tables, listings and graphs
- Creation and validation of ADS (Analysed Data Set)
- Creation and validation of specific macro programs
- Writing of technical documents
- Respect of quality commitments
- Participating in the continual improvement of the Quality System
- Identifying and to record non conformities
- Take on any other task as assigned by the line Manager (for Senior level)
- Scientific diploma (3 years studies min.)
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Statistical Programmer (for Senior level)
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of SAS, R
- Knowledge of CDISC
- Knowledge of GCP, Good Epidemiological Practices and ICH Guidelines
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and organised
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem Solving – Can assimilate information and ideas from a wide source to make high quality decisions. Takes a broad overview of the situation / problem or event (for Senior level)
- Fluent in English is mandatory (written and spoken)
- Other languages like French, Spanish, Portuguese or Dutch are a high plus
- Must be an European citizen, or having a work permit for Portugal or Spain
Joining Keyrus means joining a market leader in the Data Intelligence field and an (inter)national player in Management Consultancy and Digital Experience.
You will be part of a young and ever learning enterprise with an established international network of thought leading professionals driven by bridging the gap between innovation and business. You get the opportunity to meet specialised and professional consultants in a multicultural ecosystem.
- Life Sciences
- Estado remoto
- Completamente remoto
Desde el primer día sentirás que estás entrando a formar parte de una gran familia. Convertirse en Keyrusiano significa mucho más que simplemente tener un empleo. Significa compartir momentos, hacer amigos, divertirse. . .
Fútbol, running, pádel, concursos de disfraces, eventos, afterworks y mucho, mucho más.
¿Serás tú nuestro próximo Keyrusiano?
Cargando formulario de solicitud
¿Ya trabajas en Keyrus Spain?
Ayúdanos a encontrar a tu próximo compañero.